Lately, I thought a lot about marriage. Tie the know, omputih cakap. I'm 22 and many same-age mates have built their masjid. To say I dont feel anything about that, its a lie. In fact, I have been talking about this with my insyaAllah-soon-to-be soulmate too. Nikah gantung is an option we consider. But when thinking about study and stuff, we choose to ignore that option.
I feel really matured that i've started thinking about future. And I pity those people who have this sick mentality. "dah gatal sangat lah tu, x sabar nak kawen". Go smack yourselves, people. When we say we want to get married, that means we want to start a better life. No more dating and creating fitnah. Wanting to tie the knot means we are ready for commitments and responsibilities. Arent they good?
For the time being, the best option we have is to study hard, farid especially. I'm happy to see him being excited talking about marriage and that he says, "if only I could afford to marry you now, I would have".
Oh my. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment