aku hanya hamba yang suka berkongsi rasa.

About Me

My photo
Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
i used to write a lot, but stopped as i thought writing wasted my time. now that i have a reason to write again, i am here.

Blog Archive

Footer

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bad days in ramadhan

I had a few bad times last few weeks. It all happened in the holy month, ramadhan...

It was monday. I was fasting like everyone else, woke up for sahur, went to class till 5 in the evening. After class, I went back home, rushing to solat asar and suddenly.... The japan attacked! And yes, it was 15 minutes before break fasting. Awesome.

The second story. Few days after the first one. I went to the supermarket for my weekly groceries shopping. Instead of a trolley, I took a basket. I thought it was going to be a very economical shopping. Sadly, it wasnt. So I ended up with a heavy full basket. When it was time to pay, I heard an announcement. Eftpost system (pay using your atm card) was down. Damn. I only bought my atm card, my phones and my house key. Great. So I decided to withdraw some money from the atm machine, just I front of new world.

There came the 3rd unfortunate incident. I queued a very long queue. After 15 minutes, I left with only 4 persons I front. Suddenly someone said, "i think the atm is out of service". It was beyond crap. I decided to wait and managed to go home with everything settled half an hour later.

Dugaan bulan puasa.
What do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment